The rates and/or quantities identified on the attached quotation are offered to the Client in accordance with Qal-Tek’s standard service terms identified herein. Any specific requests or service requirements not identified herein or otherwise contractually required of Qal-Tek are not considered requirements of the work and therefore Qal-Tek holds no obligation to perform. By signing, through electronic or written acceptance, written approval, or the issuing of a purchase order for this quotation, Client/Customer hereby agrees and accept Qal-Tek’s terms and conditions.
2. It is the Client/Customers obligation to notify Qal-Tek of any and all non standard or specific service specifications if such exist.
3. Credit Payment terms are only available if credit is established with Qal-Tek at the time of order. To apply for credit, please submit a completed Qal-Tek’s Client Credit Application (Form 300.408) to AP@qaltek.com.
4. Pricing is FOB Idaho Falls, ID, 83401, unless otherwise noted in the quotation.
5. The customer is responsible for payment of any and all taxes, duties, and fees related to the import of products shipped into the USA.
6. Qal-Tek accepts the following forms of payment: cash, check, major credit cards, wire transfers, cashier’s checks.
7. Credit card payments will be charged a 3% processing fee.
8. Once a quote has expired, all services and product specifications, prices, warranty, policies, and terms and conditions of sale are subject to change without notice.
9. Qal-Tek’s liability is limited to the price of product or services purchased.
10. All warranty and service guarantees are handled in accordance with Qal-Tek’s guarantee policy.
Instrument & Equipment Sales
1. All instrument and equipment sales distributed by Qal-Tek are subject to OEM warranty, return, and sales conditions.
2. All Qal-Tek OEM products include a one-year warranty in accordance with Qal-Tek’s warranty and return policy.
3. All warranties, written or implied are void if caused by abuse, neglect or unauthorized service repair/inspection.
4. All custom products, requests and special orders are final.
5. International orders may require completing End Use Statement per Form Qal-Tek document number 700.422 for any sales of equipment or instrumentation in accordance with FAR regulations.