Medical Response Kit-M.R.K.-RED
First responders understand the imminent threats of contaminants and the dangers faced each day in the medical and emergency response community. The M.R.K. is designed by First Responders for First Responders as an all-in-one solution, for response to medical emergencies involving contaminants which would place the responder in danger. This grab-and-go kit includes all necessary P.P.E. and decontamination/disinfection systems to protect the responder and neutralize the threat. Safety in Seconds
The World’s only true immediate Ready to Use (RTU) system providing a powerful military grade decontaminate/disinfectant that neutralizes a broad spectrum of contaminants with 99.99999% efficacy!
- Chemical Warfare Agents
- Narcotics (Fentanyl)
- PAH’s (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- OBE’s (Organophosphate Pesticides and Esters)
- Biological contagions
ReadiMask Face Mask is the only adhesive sealing full face mask with antifog eye shield designed to conform to your face to provide protection against current and emerging particulate respiratory threats.
Premium Nitrile Examination Grade Gloves With Advanced grip Technology – BARRIER TESTED AGAINST FENTANYL & HEROIN
- 3rd Party Proven Results
- EN388:2016 Force at Break
- EN ISO 374-1 Type B Chemical Penetration Testing
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 / Type B
- Comply with European Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Regulation 2016/425, Category III (complex design)
CPR Pocket Mask
The CPR Pocket Mask with 02 Inlet provides a barrier between the rescuer and the patient, to prevent the transfer of saliva and other bodily fluids.
Not Pictured // Additional options:
SwabTek test kits are an intuitive, safe and simple to use one-step spot test to identify narcotics and explosives.
- No hazardous liquids or glass
- Safe to use, no gloves required
- Results in seconds
- Minimal training required
- Lowest false positives
- Lightweight & ultra-portable
- Environmentally friendly disposal
Kappler 18” Lantex Sleeve
- Lantex® 100 Certified To NFPA 1999 For Fentanyl Response
- NFPA 1999 certified Lantex® 100 meets IAB and CDC/NIOSH guidelines for fentanyl protection
- Tactical garment designed for Law Enforcement response.
- Single-use garment provides economical alternative to expensive reusable suits
- Fabric and seams pass ASTM F1671 blood and viral penetration test
- Breathable protective fabric provides enhanced comfort
- Unique rear-entry garment design allows safer doffing, helps prevent cross-contamination